- Serving ladle for measuring and pouring dressings, sauces and soups
- Oval-shaped bowl for pouring ease from either side
- Made of polycarbonate for resistance to staining, breaking and chipping
- Smooth, one-piece construction for cleaning efficiency
- Dishwasher safe and NSF listed
Details: This Carlisle 29501 Carly ladle has a 1 oz. capacity, is made of brown polycarbonate for resistance to detergent, stains, acids, and breakage, and is suitable for measuring and pouring dressings, sauces, liquids, and other foods. It is commonly used for commercial food service applications. This ladle has an oval bowl for pouring from either side, and a one-piece construction for durability and to facilitate cleaning. It meets NSF International/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard 2 for use in food equipment, is dishwasher-safe, and measures 9.5"" long. Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.